[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”4081″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Brand coherence ensures that when a customer or potential customer is reading some product literature, arriving at premises, talking on the phone to a sales representative or making an online purchase, their overall experience of a brand is consistent.
How to achieve brand coherence –
- Have a strong well defined Core Idea that is effectively communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Understand how the brand transcends across every single touch point.
- Focus on communicating powerful and unique key messages.
- Consistently apply the brand identity across all marketing and communication channels.
- Understand that the quality of delivered products and services influences the consumer’s overall perceptions of the brand.
- Regularly develop and update a comprehensive marketing and communications plan.
Brand coherence shouldn’t limit or restrict implementation throughout appropriate touch points. A consistent approach should in fact improve implementation and strengthen the overall brand recognition and presence.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”3558″][/vc_column][/vc_row]